The cuisine of New-Zealand - Oceania
Oceania New-Zealand NZ
The foods of New-Zealand
One of the most popular takeaway foods in New Zealand is the mince pie, a pastry filled with meat and gravy. Depending on the variety, it can also contain onion, cheese and mushrooms.
Classic Kiwi Recipes
• Stuffed Leg of Lamb.
• Kiwifruit, Ginger and Honey Cake.
• Kumara, Parsnip and Taro Chips.
• Lemon Curd and Pomegranate Pavlova.
• Crumbed Fish and Kumara Chips.
• Caramel and Hokey Pokey Tarts.
• Steak and Mushroom Pie.
Cooking in New-Zealand
Italy - 177 recipes selected, Page 1 of 12
177 recipes selected, Page 1 of 12