The cuisine of Equatorial-Guinea - Africa
Africa Equatorial-Guinea GQ
The foods of Equatorial-Guinea
• Chicken served in a peanut butter or cream sauce with rice or boiled plantain.
• Meat or fish grilled with crushed pumpkin seeds served in leaves.
• Cassava is a staple food, often served with fish or meat.
• Sweet potatoes, yams and plantain are all popular ingredients.
• Malamba (local sugar cane brew).
• Osang (African tea).
• Beer and palm wine are produced locally.
The regional cuisineAppetizer recipes coming soon
Main recipes coming soon
Side dishes recipes coming soon
Dessert recipes coming soon
African - See the recipesAppetizer recipes coming soon
Main recipesChicken salad Moroccan spiced chicken breasts Moroccan spiced chickpea soup Skillet chicken and rice
Side dishes recipesEthiopian injera Dessert recipes coming soon
Cooking in Equatorial-Guinea