The cuisine of Equatorial-Guinea -
Africa Equatorial-Guinea GQ
The foods of Equatorial-Guinea
• Chicken served in a peanut butter or cream sauce with rice or boiled plantain.
• Meat or fish grilled with crushed pumpkin seeds served in leaves.
• Cassava is a staple food, often served with fish or meat.
• Sweet potatoes, yams and plantain are all popular ingredients.
• Malamba (local sugar cane brew).
• Osang (African tea).
• Beer and palm wine are produced locally.
Cooking in Equatorial-Guinea
African - 6 recipes selected, Page 1 of 1
6 recipes selected, Page 1 of 1