The cuisine of Brazil - South America
South America Brazil BR
The foods of BrazilThe cuisine and cooking methods in Brazil varies greatly from region to region but fresh meat and fish play an important role in the diet.
• Feijoada – black bean stew with smoked meats. This is a time-consuming dish and generally served to friends and family that are staying overnight. • Vatapá – a shrimp and cashew nut dish.
• Pastel de Acelgas - swiss chard and chorizo sausage tart.
• Moqueca de Peixe – a fish stew with plenty of coconut flavouring.
• Cururu de Camarao – a gumbo (stew or soup) made from shrimp and okra.
• Pizza – the Brazilians have adopted pizza as one of their own unique foods, using a variety of toppings.
• Chancaca - Glazed salmon with pineapple salsa.
Cooking in Brazil
on The World Cuisine
Find an Italian recipe
Find a soufflé recipe
Find a Spanish recipe
Find a French recipe
Find a Thai recipe
Find a Canadian recipe
Find an American recipe
Find a Vietnamese recipe
Find a Chinese recipe
Brazil - 0 recipes selected, Page 1 of 1
0 recipes selected, Page 1 of 1